Art Therapy encourages personal development while providing a space to grow through participation in an artistic medium.
Art Therapy can be used to complement additional mental health treatment or on its own to develop a skill. Art Therapy can assist to manage behaviours, process feelings, reduce stress and anxiety, and increase self-esteem.
Benefits of Art Therapy include;
- Emotional release: Allowing a healthy outlet for expressing and letting go of all your feelings and fears. Releasing complex emotions such as sadness and anger which is difficult to express with words.
- Self-esteem: Feel a sense of accomplishment to improve your self-appreciation and confidence.
- Self-discovery: Creating art can assist to acknowledge and recognise feelings that have been lurking in your subconscious.
- Stress relief: Help those fighting anxiety, depression or emotional trauma.
OUR ART THERAPIST
I have a passion for the Arts and their unique therapeutic qualities, the union of which has been the central theme of my vocational journey. My goal is to share my passion for creativity with a diverse population by creating a safe, accessible and inclusive space to explore, nurture and support individuals to develop their creativity and foster health and wellbeing. With the completion of my Masters of Art Therapy in 2017, I have built on the solid foundation of theory and practice, enabling my successful transition to a professional art therapist/ health and wellbeing clinician, registered with ANZCATA.
Alive4life is one of the few providers that can boast a holistic stream of therapies.
We can offer:
- Holistic & Spiritual Counselling
- Tarot & Psychic Readings
- Past Life Regression Therapy
- School of Metaphysical Healing
We believe in a holistic approach to healing and offer varied services to ensure you have options and can make the right choice for you.