Art Therapy encourages personal development while providing a space to grow through participation in an artistic medium.
Art Therapy can be used to complement additional mental health treatment or on its own to develop a skill. Art Therapy can assist to manage behaviours, process feelings, reduce stress and anxiety, and increase self-esteem.
Benefits of Art Therapy include;
- Emotional release: Allowing a healthy outlet for expressing and letting go of all your feelings and fears. Releasing complex emotions such as sadness and anger which is difficult to express with words.
- Self-esteem: Feel a sense of accomplishment to improve your self-appreciation and confidence.
- Self-discovery: Creating art can assist to acknowledge and recognise feelings that have been lurking in your subconscious.
- Stress relief: Help those fighting anxiety, depression or emotional trauma.
OUR ART THERAPIST
Nicole Cochrane is an extremely talented and qualified Art Therapist with a knack for connecting with our clients and nurturing their artistic expression.
Nicole has a Bachelor of Fine Arts and a Cert IV of Youth Work with over 10 years of experience in the Community Services sector.
Get in touch and experience first-hand our resident Art Therapists healing qualities.
Displayed are samples of Nicole’s artwork.
Alive4life is one of the few providers that can boast a holistic stream of therapies.
We can offer:
- Holistic & Spiritual Counselling
- Tarot & Psychic Readings
- Past Life Regression Therapy
- School of Metaphysical Healing
We believe in a holistic approach to healing and offer varied services to ensure you have options and can make the right choice for you.