Respite is an important element for our clients and their families to maintain mental and physical health.
Benefits of respite for the client:
- Provides opportunity for new relationships.
- Gives the client variety of care.
- Provides opportubnities for growth and development.
- Provides a place to relax and unwind.
- Ensures a clients needs are met when a family/primary caregiver has other commitments or requires assistance.
Benefits of respite for the caregiver:
- Provides an opportunity for self-care.
- Allows caregiver to travel for work or other reasons.
- Removes the issues of social isolation and depression that can set in for a caregiver.
- Allows the caregiver to engage in his or her own life apart from their loved one so that they can care for their own family, maintain friendships and pursue their career.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Accessable outdoor entertainment area
- Spring Farm location
Let us support you in our new respite house, located in the restful suburb of Spring Farm.
Contact us if you would like a tour prior to making your booking.